Slideshow

05 March 2011

Starting Fresh!!

I'm starting this blog fresh!  With Fresh new pictures!  I have the opportunity to attend a workshop yesterday with Awesome photographers; Krystal Muellenberg and Dani Stephenson!  I learned so much and really just enjoyed having a whole day of shooting that was stress free!  I searching for my passion in photography and my goal this year is to find it!  I'll soon be posting pictures from the workshop later this week!  Here is what I finished today.  Enjoy and I hope you come back to see more!



3 comments:

Tanya Brueggen said...

Stunning! Melissa these are absolutely fabulous! I love them and am so excited to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

i am so jelous i need some pics done for the heck of it soon u are so good !!! tanya the kids are adorable can't wait till this summer!!!! megan brueggen

Jen Allen Photography said...

Those are so great. I think you made it - just saying ;)

Logo

Sparta, WI