Slideshow

13 October 2011

The Leis Family!

  I did this session last Thursday evening. I like it when people have ideas and want to incorporate something special into their pictures. Beth's 2nd love next to her children are her cows, so that's what we did. When I do family sessions, I expect the occasional melt down, kids not to smile at me, and so forth. I did not expect to find one of the kiddos in the creek covered heat to toe in water! I thought the session was over, but Maddy was a trooper, got changed, and came back out for more! Sorry Maddy but this one might stick a while!





Doesn't she clean up nice!














Thanks for the fun!


2 comments:

Sara Cook said...

Great job Melissa! Beautiful shots, beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Melissa, these are great, really caputred the crazy, sweet, love of are famliy!! Thanks again

Logo

Sparta, WI