Slideshow

05 August 2011

My favorite Photographer!

So I asked Krystal of Krystal Muellenberg Photography www.krystalmuellenberg.com, if she would take some of my own family pictures!  I had this vision in my head since February and wanted to capture the innocents of my young daughters.  I wanted to make it as fun as possible!  Things they love to do, bounce on beds, tea parties, picnics, and reading a book.  I knew I wanted in July, when the Lacey flowers bloom, sun flare, and white dresses.  I soooo planned this session to the tee! Then Krystal through me for a loop when she asked If I would take "Just one" picture of her to add to her weekly maternity photos.  Of course I could resist, but was a little nervous.  Here are some from that day!  And check out my family photos here: http://krystalmuellenberg.squarespace.com/  Thank you Krystal!! You have made my dream come true and will cherish these photos forever!














1 comment:

Krystal said...

OOOOH MY GOSH Melissa!!!! I sooooo love these!!!! You totally went above and beyond. You are amazing amazing amazing!!!!! Now I will need to make a COLLAGE for my 17.5 week picture. That first one made me gasp outloud. You are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. THANK YOU soooooo much!!!!! YAY!

Logo

Sparta, WI