Slideshow

25 August 2011

Newborn # 7...Ava

  I'm practicing photographing newborn's. In doing this I've discovered I really enjoy photographing them. There are so many workshops out there that I would love to take...but they are really expensive...so I've done some free sessions in order to get the practice. Newborn's are difficult, especially to get them in that sleepy pose. It's very tricky, but I always like a challenge. I captured Ava in 1 hour, which is quick for newborns. The average session is @ 2 hours. There is a lot of patience, peeing, poo, and crying, but in the end it all works out! Here is Ava! (I recently just photographed another Ava, if you're confused). Thank you for letting me photography her!
Enjoy!





I happen to catch her quick with her eyes closed! 








No comments:

Logo

Sparta, WI